This week, Bryan Cranston talks to TODAY about playing Walt, while The Boston Globe heralds Breaking Bad. Plus, The Salt Lake Tribune recommends binge-watching the show. Read on for more:
• Bryan Cranston talks to TODAY about playing Walt, saying, “I hold that experience up with such relish and glee that I had that moment, I had that time.”
• The Boston Globe is a fan of Breaking Bad‘s writing, acting and pacing, as well as the show’s look, where “the camera gave us a vision of contemporary Albuquerque that mingled fast-food joints and mini-malls with the grandeur, foreboding, and violence of the Western genre.”
• The Salt Lake Tribune recommends a binge watch of Breaking Bad, describing it as an “unbelievably good show about a mild-mannered teacher whose cancer diagnosis sets him on the path to becoming a murderous drug lord.”
• Looking back, Mic writes that “there are still several episodes of Breaking Bad that are worth revisiting for the diehard fans” and recommends 12 essential episodes.
• “Curious what your favorite actors have been doing? Here is where the cast of Breaking Bad is now,” Mic shares.